Owned by a registered charity, Allchurches Trust, Ecclesiastical is a unique financial services organisation. With its main operations and headquarters in the UK, Ecclesiastical also operates in Australia, Canada and Ireland.
- Ecclesiastical Insurance offers insurance, risk management and award-winning service across a broad range of specialisms, including faith, charity, heritage, education, art and private client, real estate and schemes across the UK, Ireland and Canada.
- Founded in 1887 to provide insurance for the Anglican Church, the company now offers a wide range of commercial insurances, as well as home insurance, selling through brokers and directly.
- Ecclesiastical Insurance is the main insurer of Grade I listed properties in the UK and is involved in insuring 10 of the UK's World Heritage Sites.
- Ecclesiastical Insurance insures 22,000 charities and not-for-profit organisations in the UK.
- Ecclesiastical Insurance has been insuring independent schools for over 65 years.
- Ecclesiastical Insurance is the leading insurer for the Anglican Church in all our territories. It is also the leading multi-faith insurer – protecting churches, synagogues, mosques and Hindu, Sikh and Buddhist temples across our territories.
- Ecclesiastical Insurance is rated best insurer by UK brokers in the charity, commercial heritage, education and faith sectors1.
- Ecclesiastical insures over £300 billion worth of property.
- Ecclesiastical Insurance is a thirteen-time winner of Fairer Finance’s best home insurance provider.