Starting beginning of September, we are looking for an Executive Assistant for a fixed-term contract up to 12 months.
Kobalt is looking to hire a highly organized, self-driven and detail oriented Executive Assistant to support our CTO, CPO and SVP Corporate Development & Finance in our London office. The successful candidate will have previous executive-level support experience in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment as well as a track record of managing ever-changing schedules, conflicting priorities and planning across multiple time zones.
As a natural extension of the supported executives in their day-to-day activities you will need to be an excellent organizer and communicator, able to build a trustworthy relationship among internal teams and external contacts.
WHAT DOES AN EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT AT KOBALT DO?
- Be a natural extension of the supported executives in their day-to-day business needs
- Quickly synthesize information and determine what actions, if any, are needed sometimes in a nonlinear set of circumstances
- Extensive calendar management and meeting coordination (across time zones)
- Manage team expenses/raising purchase orders and approval/holiday requests
- Provide the bridge for smooth communication among internal teams; maintaining credibility, confidentiality, trust and top level support
- Willingness to work outside of “normal hours” on an as needed basis
- Manage external relationships - filter and prioritize contact
- Compile special reports, organize data, and create presentations as needed
- Take meeting notes and distributes meeting minutes, agendas and follows up on action points
- Chair social committee and organize team events as well as All Hands and off-sites
- Work closely with the other EAs to arrange meetings and events as needed
- Work on ad-hoc projects and support team where needed
- Plan and manage extensive domestic and global travel arrangements for executives
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience of executive-level support in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience working with multiple executives (1:2/1:3)
- Comfortable working in an environment with shifting priorities, tight deadlines whilst managing expectations of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, manage an ever changing schedule, anticipate needs and confident acting with autonomy
- Ability to manage competing priorities without losing anything in the shuffle
- Crisis and issue management and some project management skill
- Prior experience coordinating international travel and planning across multiple time-zones
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships throughout the organization and with external 3rd parties
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional follow up and organization
- Mastery of GSuite but also use of various communication tools such as Trello, Slack, Miro, Zoom alongside financial tools such as Expensify, Oracle NetSuite etc.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, collaborative and results-oriented attitude