People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We're writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
At Sage, we recognize that the world of work has rapidly shifted over the last few years, particularly how we work. That is why we have committed to working in a hybrid way going forward. Human connection is an essential ingredient of the 4 principles that make up our Flexible Human Work hybrid framework and we want to be transparent in what that looks like when you join our Sage family. On one hand, our offices will continue to play an important role in our future and serve as a place for spontaneous conversations, connection, collaboration as well as focused time. On the other hand, we have learned to reimagine where and when we work and to unlock that flexibility and innovation for our colleagues offering them the opportunity to work flex across their home, Sage offices or customer sites.
We invite you to join us and help us write our next chapter. Follow us on our social media sites to join in conversations about open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us at email@example.com for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Description The Junior Account Executive role at Sage Intacct could be the right fit for your next big career move. Our dynamic recruiting team is currently searching for high-energy, driven Account Executives with relevant knowledge of SaaS computing and business applications. Ideal candidates are required to have strong B2B sales experience, selling Finance solutions to Enterprise organisations. Sage Intacct offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided with the tools, resources and outstanding culture to sell next generation SaaS business applications.
Key Responsibilities Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Identify and qualify opportunities within your territory, pursue conversion of qualified leads to customer solutions with subscription-based revenue.
• Manage selling to existing leads from marketing and industry related activities
• Present the complete value proposition via customer meetings, telephone, internet and webinars.
• Create territory plans in order to self-generate sales pipeline in nominated vertical
• Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sales as required.
• Responsible for forecasting all opportunities based on Sage Intacct sales model and opportunity management definitions.
• Responsible for meeting and exceeding departmental goals for sales quota
• Maintaining competitive product knowledge in order to be recognised as an adviser and an ambassador for the Sage Intacct brand
• Build credibility with and demonstrate a compelling value proposition to C-suite executives, primarily the CFO and the finance team and also CEO/COO’s
• Forecasting and reporting effectively and accurately all pipeline, territory plans and win/loss analysis
Skills, know-how and experience:
• Experience selling in a fast-paced SaaS B2B environment, finance experience helpful
• Comfortable demonstrating software, alongside presenting the value proposition
• Experience working with Salesforce.com and/or other CRM applications
• Microsoft Office skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills