Excellent opportunity for an ambitious and commercially astute MI Analyst to join a future facing, international law firm and take their career to the next level.
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 75 offices in 43 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent.
Working within the Systems and Reporting team providing regular reporting support and ad hoc analytical support, this is a hands on role, covering an ever expanding range of responsibilities, including:
- Consistently delivering high quality services on time, with a focus on responsiveness, client satisfaction, effective client communication and client service orientation.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements that maximise efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assisting in identifying and executing ways to develop and enhance relationships with clients.
- Build and implement daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports / dashboards.
- Produce external Client information reports in line with client requests for content and format.
- Analysis of large volumes of Data, for data integrity and data cleansing.
- Encouraging and receiving active delegation from Practice Group Finance teams
- Forging close relationships with other service delivery teams to provide seamless service to fee earning teams
- Responding to ad hoc requests from throughout the firm
The way in which we do business is ever changing. We are looking for individuals who are adaptable, proactive and able to quickly build professional relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
The right candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a similar role. (High volume, high demand MI Reporting role)
- Ability to manipulate data, with high level of Excel Skill (Inclusive of VBA)
- Business Objects or similar Reporting tool experience.
- SQL Experience beneficial.
- Exposure to SSRS report development.
- Power BI.
The ideal candidate will be of Graduate calibre with a good academic record or proven skills by experience and be able to:
- influence and inspire others
- quickly assimilate a large amount of information in a short space of time
- work in a fast paced environment at a rapidly evolving organisation
- manage relationships with tact and diplomacy
- work effectively as part of a team
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive. For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please view the Diversity & Inclusion pages on our website.
Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits page on our website.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.