In this role you will be responsible for positioning our brand as Employer of Choice in the UK Grad market. You will be innovating, advising and executing a best in class, end to end attraction campaign.
Who you will work with
This role will form part of the Early Talent team in the UK and you will work closely with the Head of Graduate Talent, the Graduate Recruitment Manager and our Global Careers Marketing and Employer Brand Specialist. You will also work closely with our Brand, Communications and Marketing team, our PR team and our Early Talent Partner sponsors. Externally, you will work with our creative agency, media suppliers, journalists, film companies and influencers.
What you will be responsible for
You will be responsible for ensuring that we achieve growth in the quality of our application numbers by promoting our events and programmes in a targeted and compelling way, across appropriate channels. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to brief and build campaigns, seeking to increase overall brand awareness as employer of choice as well as delivering an application pool that reflects the quality and diversity expected by the firm.
What you will do
In this role you will:
- Work with colleagues in the firm to oversee the creation and delivery of a compelling proposition that positions us as 'Employer of Choice' for students considering a career in law.
- Be responsible for full project management of Early Talent marketing campaigns from first ideation and development, through planning and delivery to final execution and post-performance assessment.
- Deliver industry leading, insight driven, innovative, differentiated & effective content campaigns. This includes the development of video, audio and editorial content formats for our channels.
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms, ensuring all approval processes and usage right agreements are in place.
- Working closely with the Early Talent team you will plan, implement, manage and analyse all event marketing campaigns - across website, social, email, print and digital channels. Oversee event production and the marketing communications around the events.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns to drive synergies between paid and organic channels and deliver best-in-class creative execution. You will manage the relationship with our micro and macro influencers.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports and forecasts as required and monitor the overall performance of campaigns to optimise best practice.
- Ensure the relevant tracking across various digital platforms, to allow ROI tracking and measurement of all digital marketing spend.
- Manage and maintain the firm's brand image across all paid media, working with external agencies to adhere to Brand guidelines for both copy and visual content.
- Provide day-to-day management of our external agency partners – across all channels – with close management of weekly action points, meeting agendas and budget management.
- Be responsible for the development of all Early Talent award submissions.
- Understand the direct competitive environment from an early talent content perspective and apply analysis and insights to gain competitive advantage.
- Stay abreast of market trends and innovative, emerging digital tools and platforms, sharing insights across the team.
- Serve as a generational (with a strong focus on gen Z) subject matter expert - understand what is currently relevant within the culture landscape and consistently identify emerging trends and scenes.
- Ensure all activities fully support the wider firm brand proposition. Understanding of wider brand purpose and how Early Talent feed into this is essential.
- Represent the Early Talent team within Global Brand Communications and Marketing meetings and recommend opportunities which will help enhance the firm brand.
- Assist with key Early Talent workstreams such as event attendance, application screening and assessment days.
- You will have the ability to manage multiple projects effectively and efficiently, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- You will have an analytical mindset with strong commercial acumen.
- You will be a self-starter and a quick learner who uses their initiative and influencing skills to manage up, down and across the organisation.
- You will have an impeccable eye for detail in written work, creative artwork and campaign collateral.
- You will have excellent communication skills with proven experience of building and managing relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Proven experience in campaign and project management.
- Demonstrable experience of working at high volume, fast pace and delivering several campaigns at any one time.
- Experience across social (paid and organic), website, CRM, SEO and email delivery platforms.
- Copywriting and experience in campaign creation and delivery across multiple platforms.
- Proven experience of creative input and pushing boundaries.
- Strong reporting experience; including analysing and deciphering campaign data and wider insights.
- Experience determining and optimising return on investment from spend.
- Proven experience in managing external agencies and suppliers.
- Experienced in providing solutions to often complex issues.
- Experience of the full lifecycle of early talent recruitment.
How we will support you
From your first day with us, you will have varied opportunities to continuously grow and development your skills and knowledge. From formal training, informal coaching and mentoring through to skills-based and technical training and on the job learning.