Salary: Competitive market rate salary
We're looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team in London, UK as part of our Marketing function.
We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter with a genuine passion for all things marketing. Our new Marketing Manager will thrive working in a fast-paced environment and can multitask. They will have a strong attention to detail, excellent copywriting skills and be driven by deadlines and channel targets.
The Marketing Manager will work directly with and report to the Head of Marketing (Europe) on our Money20/20 Europe show as well other global Money20/20 products.
This role is multifaceted in that the remit encompasses complete ownership of various marketing channels including biddable media, website and SEO strategy/management, media partner strategy/acquisition and the coordination and monitoring of media and press registration. They will also support on social media, email marketing campaigns and channel attribution reporting.
- Support the Head of Marketing (Europe) across a full range of marketing activities for the purpose of delegate and sponsor acquisition including ownership of biddable media, website management, social media, content creation, PR and media partnerships, brochures and additional collateral
- Regularly write compelling copy for different mediums and customer journeys
- Regularly producing briefs for marketing creatives, designed for different mediums and customer journeys
- Serve as a point of contact and build relationships with new and existing marketing partners, suppliers and other external and internal teams
- Owning and developing the media partnership strategy and execution to expand brand reach and deliver targeted revenue based on existing partnerships and new acquisitions
- Owning the biddable media strategy working closely and overseeing the internal
- Marketing Performance & Automation Team to deliver targeted revenue and sales leads
- Owning website strategy implementing new landing pages and content to align with marketing campaign messaging and timeline. Working closely with the internal Product Team to maintain/update website performance and maximise SEO opportunities
- Owning the PR strategy, working closely with an external PR agency to maximise press and media opportunities pre/during and post-event
- Owning the collating and reporting of channel performance to the Head of Marketing (Europe)
- Owning the Money20/20 “MoneyTalks” bi-weekly newsletter. This includes collating content, briefing design and working with the Marketing Performance & Automation Team to schedule campaigns
- Support organic social media strategy, delivering across all relevant platforms, including copywriting, creative briefing, scheduling and performance reporting
- Bringing new campaign ideas to team marketing meetings for internal discussions
- Regularly reviewing competitors to ensure we are not missing any untapped opportunities
- At the event, you will be considered a ‘brand guardian’ and will be expected to learn the ins and outs of all things Money20/20, acting as a point of contact for media partners, journalists, photographers and videographers
- Support on global Money20/20 campaign initiatives, including promotion of content and digital events for the purpose of engagement, demand and lead generation and acquisition
- Ideally 3+ years in B2B marketing (ideally with event marketing experience but not essential)
- Demonstrable marketing experience with a passion for digital, PR, website customer journey management, copy writing and media partnerships
- Detail-oriented and highly analytical
- Excellent copywriting skills able to adapt to a brand’s tone of voice and personality
- Proactive and hyper organised
- Honest, trustworthy, passionate & reliable
- Brilliant at communicating and presenting
- A team-player and enjoys collaborating
- An interest in the FinTech market would be advantageous (though not essential)
- Experience with Google Analytics is not essential but is a positive
- You have a track record of successful marketing campaigns, big or small, that can demonstrate how you’ve impacted revenue driven results
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We’ve created a space where the smartest, most outrageously inventive and ambitious people in the financial industry can connect and create. With the pace of industry change increasing and the reach of new possibilities expanding, this is needed more than ever.
Joining us will let you be part of one of the fastest growing event brands in the world. It’s an opportunity to really push the boundaries and release your creative spirit at a company that does things differently on a global platform.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
Ascential YouTube Channel