As an Analyst within the FIG Solutions and Debt Capital Markets Group, you will work in a collaborative environment, which offers a full range of debt capital markets and fixed income solutions services to the sector. Our diverse client base covers a broad spectrum of companies, including banks, insurers, fintechs and non-bank financial institutions. We pride ourselves on offering innovative solutions to our clients.
- Work effectively with syndicate and sales and trading teams in order to draft regular issuer updates and respond to client requests
- Creating and updating pitch-book slides (tables, graphs, analysis)
- Help to analyse and craft solutions proposals
- Facilitate the management and execution of financial transactions and MTN enquiries by liaising between internal teams and clients
- Support the KYC function (including updates, requests from issuers and new onboarding) and approval processes.
- Maintain a good understanding of the DCM and Syndicate roles in order to proactively support the Senior DCM officer
- Possess a good knowledge of the macroeconomic and Fixed Income environment, as well as credit issues and different formats of bond issuance
- Build a good understanding of the key industry drivers, including regulation
- Obtain basic knowledge of Sustainable Finance and Green/Social bonds
- Possess excellent communication skills in order to develop strong client relationships
- Be ambitious; our client is on the search for an individual that aspires to grow with the firm and embrace their cultural values with pride, in order to represent the firm to the highest standard