Job function: Sales & Client Services
Salary: Competitive market rate salary
Ascential's WGSN are looking for an Account Manager – Russian Speaker to join our team in London (UK Homebased or EMEA) as part of our Sales & Client Services function.
- Manage contract renewals, identifies business opportunities, builds key prospect relationships, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions
- Identify and close new opportunities from assigned book of accounts - drive all aspects and stages of the sale including; qualifying the viability of potential sales, delivering winning presentations, contract negotiations, legal and procurement discussions and managing the sales process through to its close
- Meet/exceed monthly KPI's quotas on a consistent basis
- Research prospects to get an understanding of their business needs and how WGSN will address their objectives and deliver value
- Manage to a 12-16-week sales cycle and follow a systematic approach to identify future opportunities, set expectations and plan for future resource needs
- Manage a high-volume book of growth accounts to ensure the customer is delighted with the WGSN service (and successfully executing the renewal of the client contracts); maintain renewal rates
- Deliver presentations and assist in telling our story and pitching the WGSN value as it relates to each prospect in all industry markets including; Fashion, Interiors, CPG, Technology, Hospitality, Branding
- Strong sales and account management experience
- Experience within a KPI / target driven environment
- Demonstrated experience developing relationships with executives in an Outside Sales B2B capacity in the EMEA market and renewing a book of business
- A demonstrable track record of sales success (preferably selling subscription based-products)
- Understanding of how to communicate a service offering through proposals, presentations, phone calls and case study development - excellent presentation and negotiation skills are a must
- Salesforce based CRM experience a plus
- Ability to manage Salesforce database, opportunity pipeline and lead cultivation, including holistic overview of all outstanding communications and prospect relationships
- Russian and English speaker
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We offer insights and inspiration from around the globe. We help our customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. We believe inspiration comes from the monumental and the mundane.
If you’re passionate about fashion and lifestyle this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high performance company.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
Ascential YouTube Channel
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?