Salary: Competitive market rate salary
Ascential's Retail Week We're looking for a Senior Subscriptions Marketing Executive to join our team in London as part of our Marketing function.
The Senior Subscriptions Marketing Executive will play a crucial role in the acquisition and retention of customers across digital subscription products and support the Head of Marketing across a number of marketing initiatives to achieve and exceed various KPIs including volume and revenue.
- Create detailed marketing plans for Retail Week digital subscription products that meet known customer needs, reach new customer audiences, optimise use of channels and ensure robust effectiveness tracking
- The role is hands on and requires tactical execution at pace to ensure timely execution of all marketing plans, using various platforms including Marketo, Salesforce, and the Google suite of products
- Copywriting for, and tactical execution of email, social and digital advertising activities
- Drive engagement, generate leads and direct sales of subscription products
- Collaboratively manage marketing automation campaigns and workflows, to improve existing and support the roll out of new programmes
- Write timely and inspiring briefs for internal design and content teams to produce highly-effective creative communications
- Produce thorough post-campaign reports that detail contextualised results & make recommendations for future executions
- Regularly review all marketing collateral, including product landing pages, sales packs and renewal efforts, making sure propositions and messaging are up-to-date and consistent
- Conduct regular customer analysis to demonstrate audience growth, usage and engagement
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to optimise how we plan, manage and measure marketing activity, and to ensure that the leadership team is always informed about agreed key KPIs - performance vs target
- Experience in business to business and/or digital product marketing and/or subscription products is desirable
- You have a structured approach to marketing strategy, planning & implementation - you are highly organised
- Strong knowledge of Google’s suite of products
- Experience of a marketing automation platform, ideally Marketo, and a CRM system, ideally Salesforce
- Strong understanding of spreadsheets, data manipulation and presentation
- Stakeholder management
- Communication, particularly in a digital world
- Not afraid to get stuck in; you’re proactive, a doer and innovative
- A working understanding of paid social & search
- Ideally minimum 2 years’ experience in a marketing environment (client or agency side), with experience working with digital products
- Experience planning and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns using digital analytics to drive decision-making
- Experience of writing copy, creating compelling messages for different audience segments
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; a degree or qualification in marketing is an advantage
- Demonstrable interest in digital commerce
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
RWRC helps businesses in the commerce sector win in the digital economy. We do this by explaining the impact of the latest developments transforming the sector, by benchmarking the digital performance of commerce companies, connecting like-minded people to build partnerships that unlock growth and inspiring people with new ideas that will drive their digital future.
Joining us will let you work alongside the most extraordinary individuals in a fast-paced, hard-working, award-winning team. We pride ourselves on having a high level of individual accountability and autonomy, allowing you the flexibility to do your best work.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
Ascential YouTube Channel
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?