Job function: Content
Job type: Perm Full Time
Job location: London
Salary: Competitive market rate salary
Job ref: R5385
Ascential's Lions We're looking for a Community Content & Operations Manager to join our team in London as part of our Content function.
To drive year-round engagement on the LIONS membership platform by creating and maintaining meaningful communities. Communities will either be selected and appointed (with a prominent figurehead), driven by “Founding Members” or via application. Communities represent the heart and soul of LIONS Membership and are designed to draw people together from diverse backgrounds / with diverse skill sets to work on industry challenges and development. This is an exciting, new opportunity within the LIONS content team.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the community content programme for LIONS Membership - working closely with the membership content manager
- Manage a year-round schedule of community content, maintaining a content calendar working three months in advance
- Organise logistics and on-boarding for the Founding Members of LIONS Membership and their participation in the programme (which includes meet-ups, the weekly newsletter and other ad-hoc content)
- Relationship manage all Founding Members - keeping them engaged in Membership, fielding queries, briefing them on what’s required
- Producing all briefing materials and guidelines and maintaining the LIONS editorial values at all times
- Reviewing the community content programme and refreshing with new formats or setting up new community groups, based on research and audience needs
- Ensuring all community content performance is tracked and maintaining high content satisfaction rates from the LIONS Membership base at all times
- Delivering feedback to Founding Members on their participation and helping them develop
- Handle all content assets and maintain an online content portal (CMS) for community content
- Work with the wider Content Team to deliver the overall LIONS Membership content programme
- Assist on the creation of community content like coaching and other formats tbc
Skills & Competencies
- Strong administrator - must be highly organised both in yourself and co-ordinating others, to ensure deadlines are met and that you can manage multiple tasks effectively
- Exceptional customer service - the ability to make people feel special and supported will be key in this role
- Problem solver – must be able to think on your feet and react quickly and calmly under pressure
- Exceptional attention to detail – we strive to ensure that everything we deliver is at a premium level
- Digital content production - editing and post production is highly desirable
- Excellent organisational and time management skills - you’ll be expected to work on different projects and events simultaneously
- Good time management skills able to work to deadlines and provide project maps for the delivery
Qualifications & Experience
- Desirable at least two years’ experience in managing communities or account management /customer service
- Experience in managing high-profile people preferable
- Knowledge of the advertising and communications industry highly desirable
- Proficient user of Google Suite
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Teams and Zoom
- Basic editing skills (although we can teach if necessary)
- Team player - we work with clients and suppliers from all around the world, so you should expect that attitudes to business practice can differ. Working with authority, patience and creativity in balance is key
- Self-motivated - able to work independently and take responsibility for all aspects of the job in hand
- Confident and amiable – must be able to deal with very senior management figures (often CEO level)
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We’ve been championing creativity since 1954. Today, we’re the world’s biggest festival for the creative and marketing communications, entertainment, design and tech industries.
Join us, and you’ll be joining an events company with a strong purpose – we believe in our product, and that creativity can save the world. We have a truly global outlook, allowing you to speak to some of the world’s most fast moving and exciting businesses
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
Ascential YouTube Channel
If we inspire you, why