Salary: Competitive market rate salary
Ascential's Edge are looking for an Awards Operations Partner to join our team in London as part of our Awards function.
The Awards Operations Partner will work closely with the Awards Manager and Awards Lead in facilitating smooth day-to-day running of the Awards Engagement team.
With skills in Administration and/or Operations with advanced Excel/ Google sheets skills and CRM experience, you will support the Awards Engagement team in delivering world class service to Cannes Lions Awards customers.
The role is pivotal to the smooth running of the Awards Engagement function. Ideal candidates must be self-sufficient and be able to work quickly and efficiently to deliver reports, monitor performance through dashboards, liaise with other teams to facilitate data, finance and development requests.
In addition, the candidate will represent our brand values in all areas and share our ambition to maintain an award-winning centre of creative excellence.
- To assist the Awards Manager and Awards Lead to maintain the team’s performance dashboard on Google Docs using data from both Google and Salesforce for:
- Customer Engagement team’s lead engagement (by person by day and by week, vs previous years)
- Customer Service team’s query handling SLA’s (by person by day and by week. Also, by query reason, vs previous years)
- +managing customer service tickets and allocation
- New Business team’s lead generation and engagement (by person by day and by week, vs previous years)
- Awards Partners’ account engagement (by person by day and by week, vs previous years)
AWARDS ENGAGEMENT CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE
- Assist in writing requirements for and communicating needs of our team to developers for both bug fixes and major development changes
- Fully embracing and learning about the technology (especially SalesForce and Google Docs) that will set us up for success
- Assist in scanning industry news and press for relevant stories and developments that affect our business and compiling these into a weekly digest for the team
- At Festival support delivery of Awards activities which supplement the overall customer experience. Delivery of on-site objectives are key to capping off the premium, year-round customer experience
- Test and maintain our Global Network Portal and identify areas for improvement. This is our platform for key customers which allows for enhanced customer experience and will require your monitoring including preparing data, managing users access levels and adding new users
FESTIVAL PROGRESS TRACKING
- Assist in setting up each festivals’ worksheet on Google docs.
- Integrating Google forms and other products to speak to and enhance user interaction with our data on the worksheet
- Raise credit & rebill re-invoice requests with our finance team to resolve awards queries
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks related to achieving each festival’s target
- Update each festival worksheet with
- Paid and pending numbers
- Daily leads
- Performance of each award vs targets
- Sorting and filtering of queries to identify new business leads
- Checking new vs retained leads against our database to verify as such and assign to relevant lists
- Update progress of engagement of leads by retention and new business by the status of leads (sales funnel)
- Source and compiling data for miscellaneous requests. Becoming familiar with our historical data and data structure will be essential in order to compile:
- Weekly team & festival performance reports
- Weekly reports for marketing feedback
- Regular reports for judging/ processing
- Advanced Excel and Google Docs (Sheets, Docs and Slides) experience.
- High preference for those with experience using Salesforce for CRM and creating and tweaking reports
- Excellent spoken and written English free from spelling or grammar errors
- Diligent, detail oriented and comfortable analysing data
- Able to understand a spreadsheet and how to manipulate it to find answers to questions quickly including using
- Intermediate level formulas
- Pivot tables
- V Lookups
- Index Search
- Ideal: SQL
- You should have previous proven experience in either business operations (ideally for a sales or account management team) or admin support
- Experience manipulating, understanding and analysing data
- Experience with CRM systems
- Knowledge of the creative communications industry is preferred and, whether or not you have a relevant Arts / Media Degree, a passion for creativity is essential
- Ideal: a thorough understanding of the wider branded communications landscape
- Ideally educated to a university degree level or equivalent
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We’ve been championing creativity since 1954. Today, we’re the world’s biggest festival for the creative and marketing communications, entertainment, design and tech industries.
Join us, and you’ll be joining an events company with a strong purpose – we believe in our product, and that creativity can save the world. We have a truly global outlook, allowing you to speak to some of the world’s most fast moving and exciting businesses
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
Ascential YouTube Channel
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?