Why join us?
CMR is an exciting and evolving company to be joining right now. Our commitment to our goal of building a world-class medical devices company is underpinned by the ground-breaking innovation of our next generation of surgical robots and a diverse team of talented and supportive individuals. Everyone at CMR has the passion and desire to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered.
We’re breaking new ground which makes working here exciting, it provides autonomy, opportunity and makes the things you do visible – if you’re great at managing your own time, are creative, patient and resilient, we think you’ll fit right in.
We’re looking for a highly organised team player who is a strong communicator yet has an eye for detail to form part of the growing Operations department within the Medical Affairs Function. Reporting to the Medical Affairs Operations Manager you’ll work with the rest of the department’s leadership team to ensure we have fit-for-purpose systems and processes in place to support our rapid growth across the globe. You’ll be responsible for leading a small, but busy team handling both internal and customer requests. Driving improvements and offering insights will help to ensure we always deliver an exceptional customer experience. If you are looking for an exciting and unique role with the opportunity to help shape the department’s development, then this could be the perfect role for you…
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervision, mentoring and coaching of our Operations Assistants within the team
- Ensuring incoming enquiries to the team are dealt with efficiently and to develop SLAs with internal teams as well as KPIs to measure performance
- Ensuring that policies and procedures are followed fairly and consistently with consideration for compliance and Fair Market Value
- Help improve current processes and develop new processes to help us standardise and scale to support CMR as a global business
- The Operations team to be the first point of contact for internal and external customers who are working with Medical Affairs - this may include customers who are in training or working with us in pre-clinical activity
- Help to create standardised reports and dashboards that offer valuable insights to the management team
- Responsibility for the team’s input to our CRM (Salesforce) and ensure data integrity for audit purposes
- Responsible for maintaining and improving the financial administration across the department: raising purchase orders, and ensuring invoices are paid on time and in line with contractual agreements
- Working with team to ensure we have a clear audit trail of events for training & education, clinical development, and any other activity in keeping with the work of Medical Affairs
- Maintain a strong customer focus, act on feedback, and strive to enhance the experience for our customers
We’re a high growth company and roles can change and evolve. You’ll need to be willing to turn your hand to anything within the Operations remit that supports the team with delivering its objectives.
To be successful in this role. You’ll need to have/be:
- A strong communicator, who is able to lead with vision, clarity and purpose
- A self-starter, who is resilient and displays strong organisational and planning skills
- The ability to proactively manage your time in a busy environment whilst at the same time demonstrating rigorous attention to detail
- Possess a strong sense of urgency and ability to multitask and adapt to quickly changing priorities
- An innovative thinker who can bring new ideas to help streamline processes
- Enjoy building relationships, to be a trusted and go to colleague - a collaborative style of working will ensure success in this role
- Strong administration skills and good knowledge of MS Office, Salesforce, NetSuite and other digital project and planning tools would be beneficial (e.g., Asana, Smartsheet, Confluence etc)
- Genuine desire to help and support team members so that we can all achieve our best, you will be motivated by ensuring our customers receive an excellent, effective and fulfilling experience every time
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package including non-contributory pension, private healthcare and a bonus scheme. In addition, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork. CMR is committed to promoting a diverse, open and collaborative work environment – a place where we can be ourselves and succeed on merit. We believe an environment like this is where ideas can truly flourish and balanced with a healthy dose of fun, it ensures that our people stay and develop. We welcome applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you!
Closing date for applications: 27 May 2022