Do you have a background in document production with experience of work flow management and client services?
About the Role
Reporting to the Document Centre Assistant Manager, and acting as the Initial point of contact for Real Estate clients, the role objectives include identifying work suitable for the wider Quick Turn team, personally completing Quick Turns Work (1 hour max estimate), efficient scheduling of work and excellent technical skills to respond to queries.
Other position expectations include but are not limited to;
- Consistently deliver high quality services on time, with a focus on responsiveness, client satisfaction, effective client communication and client service orientation.
- Liaise closely with Document Production Workflow to filter requests as appropriate, as well as utilising a working knowledge of current Document Production and quick turn workload via the electronic submission tool to help guide clients to the appropriate solution.
- Utilising client tools and templates in document preparation as required.
- Technical document trouble-shooting support as required within the centre or directly with centre users.
- Performing quality control measures on work produced.
- Managing and prioritising assigned projects to ensure deadlines and expectations are met.
- Acquire and maintain an in-depth working knowledge of the client's working environment and business needs.
- Effective project communication.
To be considered for the opportunity you should demonstrate;
- Experience of administering effective workflow management systems in a legal or other professional services environment.
- Excellent customer service skills, able to relay information in a clear and concise manner, take ownership of job owners' needs and remaining professional at all times under pressure.
- Previous document production experience in a professional services environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of document production practices and technologies.
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive.