Why join us?
CMR is an exciting and evolving company to be joining right now. Our commitment to our goal of building a world-class medical devices company is underpinned by the ground-breaking innovation of our next generation of surgical robots and a diverse team of talented and supportive individuals. Everyone at CMR has the passion and desire to make a real difference to the way minimal access surgery is developed and delivered.
We’re breaking new ground which makes working here exciting, it provides autonomy, opportunity and makes the things you do visible – if you’re great at managing your own time, are creative, patient and resilient, we think you’ll fit right in.
Want to get into the fast-growing world of surgical robotics? How about working in a commercial team with a radically different culture and a customer focused approach to incentivising performance? CMR Surgical are recruiting for an Implementation Executive based in the UK. In this role, you will:
- Be an expert in Versius, the next generation of robotic assisted surgical systems, and provide a concierge-style service to those working closely with the system
- Consult with both clinical and non-clinical hospital staff through the implementation process
- Provide ongoing advice and guidance to maximise utilisation of the system enabling best value from contracts
- Undertake case support & troubleshooting in the O.R. for surgical teams who are trained to use Versius
- Plan and oversee the second phase of clinical cases and beyond at new Versius installations in the UK & Eire
- Versius Concierge - critical to delivering against our contracted Service Level Agreements with customers, you will support and maximise uptime of Versius. To achieve this, you will build lasting, engaging relationships with Verisus steering groups, providing regular service delivery reviews, consulting on and deploying CAPA to improve related process' and to ensure efficient patient throughput and system utilisation in-line with contracted case volumes.
- Deliver an unparalleled customer experience - the days of putting customers under pressure to place orders to hit quotas are long gone. Instead, performance reviews and incentive schemes are linked directly to customer satisfaction. We are raising the bar. We want every customer to consider us a valued partner - and you will be our brand ambassador.
- Pave the way for change – At CMR, no-one 'owns' hospitals, we don't compete with one another - we do great work together and help one another to improve. You will be surrounded by a diverse group of caring, funny, highly intelligent, hard-working people within a culture of ambition & creativity with a common goal - to bring high quality, minimally invasive surgery to more people.
- Evidenced experience in Operating Room process management or hospital staff education development/training
- Business Acumen- Ability to function within an executive business environment
- Training Ability - demonstrated experience in customer and peer training, specifically related to advanced technology within a clinical environment
- Interdependent Partnering - demonstrated record/examples of cooperating across functions
- Inherently Self Disciplined - much of the role will be autonomous and require diligent and persistent follow up
- Highly Organised - you will be responsible for a variety of key planning and coordinating activities including; maintaining and adhering to timelines for the installation & implementation project plan, arranging case observations, managing national coverage of Versius clinical cases alongside your peers
- You are based preferably in the South of England and have a willingness to travel nationally 3-4 days/week with occasional international travel
- Life science degree preferred or equivalent clinical/medical degree or experience
- Experience of Minimal Access Surgery, Navigation and/or Robotics
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package including non-contributory pension, private healthcare and a bonus scheme. In addition, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork. CMR is committed to promoting a diverse, open and collaborative work environment – a place where we can be ourselves and succeed on merit. We believe an environment like this is where ideas can truly flourish and balanced with a healthy dose of fun, it ensures that our people stay and develop. We welcome applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you!