My client is a well-regarded, long established law firm operating in the Intellectual Property space with a number of offices in the UK & Europe, their main site is in London. Known as leaders in their field with a reputation for stability, a strong client base, expertise and knowledge within this niche area of law, proud to be an employer who put their employees at the heart of their business. They offer a good work-life balance, flexible working, generous benefits and a commitment to championing environmental issues, there is also fantastic culture of transparency and openness.
*********Hybrid Working Model*********
My client is on the search for a Development Analyst who would work with a small number of partners that have previously configured the existing system to provide support for their Case Management System.
- Facilitate the operation of the Case Management System.
- Considering potential risks future changes to the system before they are implemented.
- Managing the process of testing and implementing data updates.
- Testing major system updates, ensuring they will not put the system at risk.
- Supporting with data cleanses by commissioning and testing scripts created by colleagues.
- Providing support to a range of stakeholders with a variety of systems queries.
- Working across teams to identify new standard documents, identifying improvements and testing these.
- Build good working relationships across the support functions, providing support to different teams, specifically regarding the increase of automation.
- Someone who is detail oriented, placing great focus on accuracy and consistency. Familiar with the process of repeated testing to avoid potential risks.
- Someone who is very comfortable analysing data and making logical deductions and providing insight
- A clear communicator, someone who can convey data related reports to stakeholders of various levels.
- An inquisitive individual who asks questions with confidence and clarity to ensure you understand new processes. Equally, you are capable of questioning previous decisions when a new and improved solution presents itself.
- Self-motivated, able to organise and prioritise workload with minimal supervision.
- Previous knowledge of Case Management Systems would be a bonus.
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Group Income Protection
- 20 days annual holiday rising to 25 for each year of service plus an extra day at Christmas
- Flex scheme in return for excess hours worked for the firm
- Flexible working around core hours, up to 40% remote working
- Travel and personal accident insurance for business and personal
- Annual season ticket loan
- Enhanced maternity/paternity package
- A range of social events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme