To provide a single point of contact for end users to receive support within the bank's technology environment. This includes the support of all PC hardware and related equipment, operating system and application software, telephone and mobile support.
The person will troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required.
We are looking for experience and a passion about technology and innovation and we will provide career development support including 'on’ and 'off the job’ training if you are content with the low end of the salary range.
Your role responsibilities within the team will be to:
If you expecting the maximum salary you will need to have:
• 5+ years in an IT support environment; ideally from a blue chip background
• Degree (or equivalent) qualifications - ideally IT/Microsoft related
• Excellent technical knowledge of PC/desktop/laptop hardware
• Microsoft Windows 10; deployments (ideally imaging), support and upgrades
• Active Directory and Exchange user administration
• Hands-on hardware troubleshooting and PC support experience
• Ability to use and support MS Office, MSSQL and other reporting/database packages
• Management of mobile devices
• Proven support of remote/flexible workers and associated remote desktop/services
• Some knowledge of VMWare and virtualised technologies
• Networking protocols/technologies; TCP/IP, switches and firewalls, DNS, DHCP etc
• On premise and hosted telephone systems/SIP protocols, recording etc
• Exposure to, and knowledge of, hosted/cloud based solutions - e.g. Office 365
• Knowledge of, and exposure to, Audio Visual and/or conference services
• Able to understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides