We are now recruiting for a maintenance technician to join our Spennymoor team.
- Assist the Operations Manager with the smooth running of the maintenance and engineering support services, including maintenance of the plant utilities (i.e. steam, compressed air generation, water circulation systems), and also hydraulic/pneumatic manufacturing processes and electronic/micro-process...
- Maintain plant equipment and machinery to a high standard using planned maintenance programs and relevant systems.
- Maintain boilers, compressors, hydraulic units, control valves, pre-expanders, water system vales and all plant equipment.
- Carry out simple repairs with gas, electrical and welding
- Complete daily routine maintenance/inspections and complete repairs as required
- Complete a monthly stock check and order spares as required
- Have knowledge of expansion process along with hydraulics, pneumatics, steam systems and maintenance programmes etc.
- Knowledge of fault finding, component replacement, guarding systems, motor testing and replacing
- Support plant start-up / shut downs and manage any break downs appropriately.
- Assist the Plant Engineer with the security of the site, including buildings, plant and equipment
- Assist the Operations Manager with compliance to our corporate services requirements including ISO IATF 16949 and Health & Safety Management Systems
- Carry out the service programme to a high level, with thought put into pre-service inspection and the quality of the report.
- Carryout 5s inspections in order to promote and maintain high standards
- Using the correct tools and techniques, you will need to be able to perform firm/strong grasping on a frequent basis and be able to push, pull, and lift up to 25 kilos.
- Assist the plant engineer to ensure all equipment on site is safe, and all relevant repair work and checks have been completed.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/94226448