We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
You must have a passion for going above and beyond for customers and should act on behalf of the entire company, beyond just their own team. They never say “that’s not my job”. You possess strong attention to detail, the ability to quickly prioritize tasks, willingness to learn new things in a daily basis and have demonstrated previous leadership experience to bring to the team. You know how important is to deliver through the team. You have a curious mind and are open to learning and using technology in your daily duties. You are enthusiastic about contributing to a strong and diverse team.
You should be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity that’s higher than most projects, be highly process driven and have excellent ownership and follow-through skills. The ideal candidate possesses a strong work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines and willingness to learn new things. You will have leader responsibilities in absence of a manager on duty.
· Adhere to strict safety and quality standards
· Train and job-shadow other associates
· In the absence of the manager be self-directed
· Contribute to continuous improvement by participating in the development of best practices
· Work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
· Work in a physical environment, which may include activities like lifting (up to 15.5 kg), standing, and reaching above your head, during your shift
· Perform additional duties as assigned
· General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)
· Experience in a customer-facing environment or Amazon experience
· Experience in a leadership capacity or previous Amazon experience
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience managing inventory in warehousing, retail or distribution setting
· Strong verbal communication and customer service skills
· Demonstrated positive work attitude and leadership skills
· Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
· Previous experience in providing on-the-spot feedback to peers
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.