CMS have a new and exciting opportunity for a Workforce Analytics Manager!
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 75 offices in 43 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to lead the development and delivery of Workforce Analytics for the firm. The position is required to provide coaching and capability building related to HR analytics to a diverse set of stakeholders across the firm. The role is expected to drive analytics capability development across the function and generally bring the benefits of HR analytics to life; supporting them in the interpretation of data.
• Lead and shape the evolution of People Analytics through defining current and future requirements including reporting tools
• Lead the move into predictive analytics and analysis
• Develop and maintain HR reporting structures and data definitions for all workforce reporting
• Work closely with the HR reporting team to ensure consistency in application of data definitions
• Responsible for managing and analysing complex workforce data to deliver insightful, practical, and sustainable data-driven solutions
• Identify and lead HR analytics projects to provide recommendations that will address key business questions
• Responsible for managing the HR reporting team, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of fit for purpose HR Dashboards and reports.
• Continue to develop and advance HR reporting on an ongoing basis; propose opportunities to improve data management, data visualisations and refine key metrics
• Work with the HR Business Partners and HR Centres of Excellence to develop tailored reporting transforming their ability to measure and evaluate their impact and to plan appropriate interventions
• Understand how other progressive companies are tackling and using analytics. Propose opportunities to further standardise, automate and improve our approach/systems/software
• Lead the embedding of HR analytics capability with the HR team to move to more evidence-based decision making by providing training and guidance
• Drive utilisation of our reporting and provide guidance on what reporting we should incorporate into our HR strategy
We are looking for an experienced Workforce Analytics/Reporting professional with prior work experience at a managerial level within a professional services or corporate environment. You would have a commercial and pragmatic approach and have extensive experience in developing and delivery HR Workforce Analytics/Reporting. A confident, calm and credible manner with an excellent understanding of commercial drivers will ensure your success in this role.
Skills & Experience required
Strong data management and analytics skills and experience using a range of tools to analyse and present data (e.g. SQL)
Proven experience in delivering Workforce Analytics data strategy and management including cleansing, analysis and implementation to address complex business challenges
Experience of developing and leading people analytics based interventions that have driven business performance
Experience of developing dashboarding / data visualisation using tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, (or similar data blending and analytics tool) Knowledge of SQL, OBI/OACS, Workday) a bonus
Expertise in scenario modelling, predictive analytics and statistical analysis
Advanced Excel skills (VBA is desirable, but not essential)
Strong influencing skills and the capability to build relationships across different cultures virtually
Experience of coaching and training colleagues in how to effectively interpret data to support business decisions
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive.
For further information about CMS’ diversity initiatives and programmes, please click here to view the diversity pages on our website.
Please apply by clicking the button below. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits page on our website.