JOB TITLE: Ecommerce Manager
REPORTS TO: Commercial Director
SALARY: Attractive package depending on experience
- To drive the BTC revenues on the company website using digital media.
- To develop a digital marketing strategy and to update each year maintaining its relevance to the overall company strategy.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create a digital marketing strategy that accommodates all facets of the company’s digital footprint, and that sets clear objectives to tie in with the company’s overall plans and targets.
- Develop and implement an annual activity plan to achieve the set and agreed objectives.
- Be responsible for the company’s website; repurpose and update as required, develop and/or adapt relevant content, improve efficiency, incorporate lifestyle, recipe, blog content, drive efficiency of BTC conversions.
- Expand the company’s BTC sales via the company website.
- Manage social platforms – Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. Undertake relevant and regular posts in line with brand guidelines – develop and build the communities maximizing re-posts and referrals, as well as expanding the base of affiliates and influencers and engaging with them where possible.
- Be responsible for all SEO activity, PPC and paid digital media campaigns.
- Build the email database and develop, produce and manage all email campaigns in line with the company’s product campaign planning, seasonal and BTC sales campaigns.
- Undertake effective measurement systems to be able to monitor the cost effectiveness of all digital marketing expenditure in relation to the set objectives.
- Absorb and understand the company’s mission and vision, living its values.
- Possess detailed knowledge and understanding of all the products in the range.
- Targeted product range of specialist trout and food products
- A broad retail customer base in a variety of retail channels
- 2020 has seen a rapid growth in BTC sales via the company website, however it is a strategic objective is to further increase this business stream in 2021 and beyond
- A small close-knit team of working together and assisting each other to develop and grow the business; including agency relationships
- Close working with the sales managers, agencies, graphic designer and the managing director
- Flexibility for home working.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- An entrepreneurial outlook – someone who is happy to work outside the norm and take on full responsibility for the job function. Able to operate alone but undertake actions that are endorsed by the team and in-line with company objectives.
- A tenacious approach, driven by objectives and targets.
- Written communication skills of the highest level – someone who can write in a way that reflects the premium nature of the brand and who has an extremely high attention to detail and grammatical accuracy.
- Evidence of both creative and commercial initiative; ability to quickly identify opportunities and react in the right way.
- Good level of numeracy, as evidenced by being able to fully understand the analysis and the effectiveness of campaigns and investment, and to understand what corrective measures should be put in place.
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in a digital role within a consumer products business.
- An awareness, understanding and interest in environmental and ecological issues and trends.
- A friendly, supportive and easy-going person, who works autonomously and as part of a team.
- A graduate with a keen desire to grow with an entrepreneurial small business as it expands.
- Accomplished in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); good understanding of Shopify or similar BTC shopping platform; Google Analytics, Google Ads and email platform.