Salary: Competitive market rate salary
Job ref: R5338
We're looking for a Junior Video Creator to join our team in London as part of our Content function.
Ascential Plc is looking for a Video Creator to join its internal video production arm Ascential Video in London. The ideal candidate will consider themselves a creative who uses video and moving images to bring content to life.
- Support the Video team in rendering Ascential’s brands through a wide variety of video assets - at every stage of the creative process from conception to production and final edit
- To enhance and protect the creative integrity of the brands, whilst balancing the commercial and creative needs, budgets and deadlines of multiple stakeholders
- Provide ideas, work with video and motion graphics.
- Conceptualising and producing videos with a wide range of subjects, including promotional materials, content marketing, social sharing and broadcast content.
- Storyboarding, editing content, graphics production and execution of video content.
- Editing content for award shows and live events
- Ability to help on film shoots - working with cameras and studio setups
- Ideally 1 to 2 years’ experience working in a similar role in a corporate environment
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects and Photoshop. 3D animation is an advantage.
- Knowledge of working with VO and sound
- Technical software knowledge, format, codecs, outputs etc.
- Strong portfolio/showreel
- Good camera experience
- Mac savvy - must be familiar with general computer use including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Highly creative and thrive in a creative environment
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner, self-motivated but also a team player
- Willingness to learn and go the extra mile
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.