Job function: Sales & Client Services
Job type: Perm Full Time
Job location: Baltimore
Salary: Competitive market rate salary
Job ref: R4826
We're looking for an SOP Administrator – Order to Invoice to join our team in Baltimore as part of our Sales function.
To provide administrative support to the finance and sales teams, ensuring efficient processing of orders and accurate invoicing. Use of invoicing system Salesforce, Financial Force and Excel for reporting.
- Accuracy checking for all orders that have come through to the business
- Keep forward bookings up-to-date at all times by processing orders promptly
- Create and check excel reports to ensure accurate internal financial reporting of revenue
- To be the ‘gate keeper’ for booking forms ensuring 100% accuracy and clarity
- To run excel reports to view various data, create pivot tables and spread sheets that show clear and accurate information
- A thorough understanding of all sales support systems relevant to your role
- Liaise with credit control on all issues regarding invoice queries, accounts on stop, processing credit and re-invoices when required
- Check billing details for all clients are accurate to ensure payment of invoices
- Organising and maintaining efficient filing systems for your magazines, marked up copies, and sign offs for approved revenue amounts
- Helping out on occasional projects and events as requested
- Any reasonable additional tasks requested by your line manager
- Be a proactive member of the team: providing cover and support for team members for any periods of absence
- Previous experience in a busy office environment from an administration, sales support, customer service or finance role
- Must be competent with general computer use including Microsoft Word and Outlook, with intermediate to excellent Excel skills
- Capable of producing effective action plans, to-do lists and handover notes
- Ability to prioritise at all times to ensure all deadlines are met
- Process orientated
- A logical, common-sense approach to all tasks
- Shares information openly, honestly and effectively
- Builds strong internal and external relationships effortlessly
- Conscientious and committed to finishing a job to a high standard
- Curiosity to investigate anomalies and tenacity to solve problems
- Desire to produce accurate work but also to meet deadlines
- Team player – willingness to help/cover others on the team, likewise ensuring your own work up-to-date for others to cover in times of absence
- Self-starter – ability to work without supervision
- Pro-active with ‘can do’ attitude
- Highly personable
- Behaviours: ambitious, curious, great communication, personal integrity
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
Ascential YouTube Channel