Competitive market rate salary
We're looking for a Data Fulfilment Analyst to join our team in the UK (Homebased) as part of our Technology function.
The Data Collection team is responsible for providing timely and accurate data into brands across Ascential to be used in their products. As both new and existing customer requirements are constantly evolving, the requirement for new data points to be activated and managed in a consistent manner is critical to the success of these brands.
This role is focused on ensuring that the processes associated with delivering new data points into our brands are executed to a world class standard that underpins our brands customer facing activation requirements. This is delivered through working closely with various internal and external stakeholders and taking responsibility for the oversight and coordination of each new requirement on a global scale.
- Managing tickets for new activation requirements received from brands within Ascential throughout their lifecycle in our ticketing system
- Ensuring all new activation requirements are entered into the relevant Pipeline document in a timely and accurate manner and that any outstanding required information is obtained quickly
- Liaising with our data collection partners to obtain quotations and order forms for new activation requirements
- Engaging with finance and operations stakeholders to ensure new costs are shared appropriately and budgets are adjusted accordingly
- Obtaining relevant signatures from internal stakeholders required to instruct data collection partners to proceed
- Scheduling and planning new activation requirements with our data collection partners in line with timelines laid out by our brands, communicating transparently any potential challenges with stakeholders
- Hosting weekly meetings with our data collection partners to review all new and on-going activation requirements
- Providing oversight of the data collection partners throughout the development of all new activation requirements, ensuring that development remains on track and any blockers are addressed swiftly
- Assisting with project coordination for specific medium to large scale activations alongside our data collection partners, including arranging and hosting project meetings with relevant stakeholders
- Receiving and managing new technical feasibility assessment requests, raising tickets with relevant data collection partners and ensuring assessments are completed in-line with agreed timelines
- Providing weekly reporting to the Data Collection management team and key stakeholders in brands within Ascential on the progress of all new and on-going activation requirements
- Working with our data collection partners to ensure the smooth transition of completed activations in line with our standard operating procedures
- Planning and coordinating the execution of small-scale projects
- Working with, and influencing, various geographically dispersed stakeholder groups to deliver on project deliverables
- Generating clear and actionable reporting for stakeholder groups
- Working with third party vendors to deliver projects with internal business goals would be an advantage
- Ideally 1 year+ experience in a project coordinator, or similar role would be an advantage
- Planning and managing the capacity/pipeline of several simultaneous projects would be an advantage
- A working knowledge of processes associated with obtaining data from consumer websites would be an advantage
- Proficiency in time and project management, able to manage multiple priorities with speed and accuracy
- Methodical and organised with an attention to detail
- Positive, collaborative, and solution-oriented attitude
- Ability to learn required skills quickly
- Capability to work as part of a team and work independently as needed
- Persistence and ability to follow through
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to comfortably perform in a high-pressure environment
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.